FROM JODI LAROSH (VIA DV FACEBOOK):
Heads Up Neighbors – Resurfacing of SR-94SR-94 will be resurfaced from the 54/94 junction to Marron Valley Rd. That is 30 miles of SR-94.
This will take place from now until January 2014.THIS WEEK
- Begin grinding pavement in Dulzura at Marron Valley Rd.
- Expect delays where traffic will be down to one lane and traffic control in place. Once the old pavement is removed the first layer of new pavement will be laid.
- Construction will take place Monday – Saturday 8am – 4pm. No overnight work will take place.
- Once the first layer of pavement is complete for the entire 30 miles, they will go back and put a “topping and sealer” for the entire route. During this time the road may be uneven. Please drive carefully.
- Once all the paving and sealing is done, new striping and markings will need to be done.”
DEERHORN VALLEY COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
“Promoting a Safe, Inter-Connected, and Vibrant Community”